SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dlundin_gw

The Legend Has Arrived...

dlundin
17 years ago

Neener, neener, thanks to Sherry (Sheshebop), I too am the DELIGHTED recipient of the legendary Annie brand Salsa made by Sherry herself! I came home after a wickedly strange day (my Mercury must be in retrograde) and found a parcel waiting for me! From Sherry! Inside was the salsa and homemade raspberry jam! It is so weird but Sherry must have read my mind. I was at Surfas yesterday attending a food styling workshop and after class, I went browsing through the store. I meant to pick up a jar of raspberry jam and completely forgot. And there it was delivered right to me the very next day in all its lusciousness. It's my favorite ever!

The piece de resistance, though, was a gorgeous mixing bowl made by a local potter. Wow. Just beautiful! And it's green, my favorite color! And it looks like it belongs in my kitchen! Has a tiny little whisk in it that makes Vicki think Sherry cheated on her math just a wee bit but I told her I think it came with the bowl. Right, Sherry? (wink-wink)

She also gave me a Thai cookbook (I adore Thai food) but she says it's kind of a placeholder... I'll let Sherry explain that one. In any event, I'm looking forward to browsing through it and finding some favorites.

Sherry, wow... ya done good, girl. I love it!!! Thank you so much!

{{gwi:1465975}}

Please ignore the scuffed board (that is not used for cutting so no worries). Looks like one of my experiments gone awry.

Comments (43)