Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Swap Update

Posted by Ann_T (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 9, 05 at 20:32

Just a little reminder that all packages should be mailed out before Tuesday September 13th.

According to my records 18 members have received their swap boxes. And they are:

Stacy
Annie
Robin
Pamela
Susie Que
Katie
Ellen
Debbie
Marcia
Diane
May
7Doris
Barb
Adrienne
James
Lori
Nancy
Ann

Still to receive:

Lee
Teresa
Social Ann
Karen (TrixieTX)
Karen (Mercer)
Carol
Eileen
Karen (Riverrat)
Janet (Granjan)
Karen (Karigraphy)
Adele (Catlover)
Alison
Jayne (Kent)
Sidnee (Julie)
Shawn

If any of this information is wrong, please let me know.

Thanks

Ann

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Swap Update

Wow, Ann, that seems like alot to still receive with only a few days left. Makes me feel not quite so bad. Mine got packaged up and will head out either Sat or Monday...I hate sending out so late.

Thanks, I was wondering how things stood at this point.
Stacy

o

Just checked my tracking and according to UPS my swap buddy should be receiving their package on Monday!
Thanks for the stats and the gentle reminder!

o

Thanks, Ann. I am relieved to say that my box went out three days ago...going west...going south.
Pamela

o

Thanks, Ann!

I sent mine out on Sept 1st and USPS tracking says it is "enroute" and in the state of delivery, so hopefully, someone will get it very soon!

Carol

o

Sorry I'm so late sending but there was a lot to do when I got back. And I'm working all weekend. It will be packed Mon. night and to the post office Tues. a.m. Thanks for extending the deadline Ann. With vacations and school starting it looks like lots of us needed the extra time.

o

Ann,

Mine went out Wednesday -- two day priority. Should have gotten there. So I am bitting my nails. Adele

o

I'm wrapping and packing. My package will be going out Monday and heading straight for zipcode XXXXXX.

Lee

o

Whewww, lots of packages still out,thank goodness. Mine is one the way, UPS ground and should be there middle of next week.

o

There is something "fresh" going into mine, that I will be picking up on Monday. Everything else is ready.

Nancy

o

Yay!!!!

Mine is on it's way - hopefully to arrive intact on Friday!

Stacy

o

Shipped.... now I have to wait.

There's a sweet surprise headed someone's way!

Nancy

o

My package is in the U.S mail as of today. It is scheduled to arrive on Wednesday. Keeping fingers crossed that it will arrive safely.

Sending safe shipping vibes to my swap partner's package!

Karen

o

Mine WAS all ready to go out today, but I left one little thing at home and I refused to drive 30 mi. round trip to get it, so.....it's late as usual! It'll go out tomorrow, I promise!

o

Well, the deadline is here, but a missing piece isn't yet (something's on back order), so I guess mine goes out in two parts. 99% of it is on time, with an IOU for the last part. Sorry, swap partner. I'm bummin', but hopefully the rest of the package will make up for it.

o

Shipped mine Monday. Someone is going to have a smile on their face by Wednesday or Thursday.

o

I just checked the tracking number - my box has reached it's destination city so it should be delivered soon.

o

Darn--I'm going away now through Monday. I just know my partner's going to get her/his box while I'm gone :^(

Don't think I'm ignoring you, my friend! Be back soon.
Pamela

o

Mine is in the mail as of Tues a.m. But I just discovered a gift left out when I had to repack. So Dear X I owe you one!

o

OOOH - OOOH - Mine went out for delivery at 4:15 AM today!!! Look out someone!

Who's left anyway???

Stacy

o

Stacy, According to my records those still to receive are:

Lee
Socal Ann
Karen (TrixieTX)
Karen (RiverRat)
Karen (Karigraphy)
Sidnee (Julie)

Received:

Stacy
Teresa
Annie
Robin
Pamela
Susie Que
Katie
Karen (Mercer)
Ellen
Carol
Eileen
Debbie
GranJan (Janet)
Adele (Catlover)
Alison
Marcia
Diane
May
Doris
Barb
Adrienne
James
Jayne
Lori
Nancy
Shawn
Ann

o

thanks, Ann! Glad my name's not Karen hee hee.

o
Re: Swap Update

OOOOOOOH!!!!! MINE WAS DELIVERED!!!!! TO ______'S GARAGE!!!!!!!

o

LOL! I knew I should not have teased Marcia about being last in the last swap and at the beginning of this swap.
i'm gonna be last I just know it! ;o)

o
Re: Swap Update

I really can't stand it...my tummy is full of butterflies just waiting for my wonderful swap partner to get her package...I hope, I hope, I hope that everything was intact.............I hope, I hope, I hope...

o

STACY, IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE! THANK YOU!

I just got home and I'm really excited too but I'm going to hang on and wait until Max comes home late tonight. He is going to try to borrow a dig cam from work (I still haven't replaced mine). So it will be tomorrow before I post back.

The box looks to be in perfect condition, it weighs a ton, and it was in a safe, shaded and protected spot on my front deck.

I'll post as soon as I can!

Lee

o

Oh goodie!!! Thanks Lee - for letting me know! I'm relieved that it looks to be in good condition and - I KNOW, I KNOW - it weighs a ton - LOL!!!

Have fun tonight opening, my new swap friend!

Stacy

o

Oh CARP! DH forgot the camera last night and then announced he had to go in to his office today anyway. So it will be early evening before we open the box. I can't stand it, every time I walk by it I hear "free me, open me."

I'll post a thread just as soon as I can.

Lee

o

OMG Lee, you have much more self restraint than I do...mine are always ripped open before the darn delivery person is off the porch - LOL! I think it is so sweet that you waited for Max to open it - I think Scott was envious. ;-)

Stacy (I do have pics so if he forgets again tonight, I can always post the pics I took...)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here