SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sidnee_gw

Thanks Lori!! What a wonderful package

sidnee
18 years ago

Lori,

What a wonderful swap package. You have no idea how this package has brightened my day....actually brightened my month.

You all know I have "issues" posting pics, I am hoping the pics work, if not I am sure I can get Jayne to help.

Here is what I got in my package. A huge bowl with peppers on the outside, a very tuscany/rusty color inside, two dish clothes that match my curtains perfectly, a set of placemats that match the curtains to a T. A bread basket with a warming brick to keep bread warm (I live for bread), a set of 4 bottles for storing flavored oils and such, I love them, another oil bottle with a Tuscan style painting on it, four ramekins (you can never have too many) A cheese board (for my other weakness) an adjustable measuring spoon, a cake/pie spatula, wooden spoons and tongs, a Kitchen Aid silicone grabber, tuscan style napkins. I also got a grape colored apron with Sidnee embroideried on it, Bichon Frise wine glass markers and a Bichon Frise wine stopper, Bichon Frise magnetic notepad and lots of doggie treats. Here is the link, I hope.

Ugh! Why do they always turn out so big? LOL

I havn't posted much in the past couple of weeks for fear that I would be a downer to my friends here, I could really use some good thoughts. I am fighting common variable immune deficiency (not HIV)it is not contagious it is hereditary most likely, basically my body does not make immunoglobulins and I am unable to fight infection, I have started getting gamma globulin via IV. (I was getting shots once a month, but my levels continued to decline). Gamma globulin is derived from blood, so if any one is inclined, please feel free to donate blood, there are shortages due to the war, Katrina and with the newest hurricane Rita. I have been told it takes aproximately 70,000 blood donation to make enough gamma globulin for one infusion.

This past Friday Ken and I lost Sidnee. He would have been 17 years old next month, he has been part of our family since he was 6 weeks old. He was truly the heartbeat at my feet, my constant companion. I miss him terribly.

Lori, thank you so much for a wonderful swap package. You have no idea how much I appreciate the time and effort you have put into this package. You let your imagination run wild with the Tuscan theme. I love it!

Hugs to you all,

Julie

Comments (13)