Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What a great 'swapper' our Jessy is

Posted by craftyrn (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 12, 05 at 14:47

This past Friday I recieved a box in the mail from Jessy--items she had gotten for me, as part of the first swap she participated in, but didn't send 'cause that swap was the "five item" one and she wanted to stick to the rules !

And this past week while cleaning she came across them & sent them on--
a Crystal block containing an etched fire engine ( for Doc) with a lighted stand.

A science fiction novel ( my favorite genre) "Wild Seed" which is SIGNED by the author Octavia E. Butler--

Oh wow Jessica this is so special to me--and I really needed something thoughtful & unexpected this weekend.Thank you so much.

( Doc thanks you too!)
Diane

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What a great 'swapper' our Jessy is

~whew~ glad it got there safe and sound! Took me a bit to figure out I could break the swap rules. Bwahahahahaa.....

o

Our Jessy, breakin' rules? no way......... LMAO

Diane, seems that timing was perfect.

Nancy

o

Hmmmmm, bending the rules? In golf that would be a two stroke penalty. One for each gift, lol.

o

Despite her gruff exterior our Jessy is a sweetie! Enjoy!

o

I'm sure Jessy realizes that the only kind of swapping that involves cheating is the kind that she would only tease us about.

Karen

o

LOL at Karen! I was thinking the same thing!

Jumping Jovial Job Jessy!

o

I'm gonna get you for that :-)

o

Jessy, that was so sweet of you - and the timing couldn't have been more perfect. Enjoy, Diane...

Stacy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here