SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
granjan_gw

Love looking at all the IMAGINATIVE swap boxes.

granjan
18 years ago

Because I was gone when so many of the boxes arrived I didn't respond to each box and feel guilty. But, I have been, & remain, so behind in all my life areas that I couldn't take the time to respond to each one. So here is a general WOW.

There were such wonderful things in each box. This forum has such generous, thoughtful, and funny people. I love being part of it. I am about to post a link for the members of my cookbook club. They keep hearing me talk about you and your wonderful tips, recipes, information, and ideas. So there will be lots of lurkers from Northern CA, and maybe new members!

Last week I brought the Cape Cod Sea Salt from Debbie's package. It was a perfect addition to my Italian tasting of the tray of Italian cheeses to go with fresh figs, rosemary flatbread, bagettes and the white truffle honey and 30 year old balsamic I bought in the central market in Florence. I wish I could send all of you the truffle honey! It's so aromatic that if I open the jar, and you all concentrate, maybe you can catch a whiff!

Can't wait for the next swap! XOXO Janet

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio