I got mine!

o
RE: waiting..waiting...not so patiently waiting

me too..
Now, I can go to bed...
LOL

o

Me too! I'm excited, I really have a sense of my partner already!

o

I just got done making a list! LOL

o

You guys are funny.

The last email has finally gone out and I'm going to bed. Night.

Ann

o
Not waiting anymore

Good Night Dear Heart! I'm sure your fingers are all tuckered out!

I know mine are. I have little pains coming off the outter side of my right hand. I call it "mouseittis". I've been transfering contact information from emails to a spread sheet for my class reunion this summer.

But I didn't just partner up 60 plus people! UGH!

o

Good Morning! I got my swap buddies name in the mail! Whooo Hooo! I'm excited!!

o

Got Mine!

o

I've got mine!

Nancy

o

Got mine too....heh heh heh.

o

Me, too. Yeah! Guess I should have checked here before writing that on the FAll Swap announcement thread.

I, too, was checking until the moment I went to bed. And then again as soon as I could pry myself from daughter this morning. Now I know my swap partner - and the fun begins.

Lynn.

o

I posted in the other thread but will post here too so Ann doesn't have to chase all the threads to see if any of the emails didn't make it. I got my partner! Whoppie! I'll be shopping today....how fun.

Tricia

o

I'm so excited about my buddy. Their colors are some of my favorites too, and I have a plan for something.... sorry, you'll just have to wait and see!

o

I'm excited,too! I think this is going to be so much fun!!!

o

Ann - I just emailed you with my current email address. I'm sure I didn't update it from the last swap and apologize.

o

Thanks Virginia. I knew that you hadn't received the email I sent because it was returned to me. I figured that I would hear from you by Monday. I've sent you your partners name.

Ann

o

I've got mine too!

I'm kind of nervous - this being my first time.. I mean swap!! :)

Oly

o

Got mine, and this is the first chance I've had to do a bit of research since the holiday yesterday. But I've already made a few notes!! Can't wait to shop!

o

I took my laptop with me to the mountaings so I could check my email. The bad news is that I never found wifi to connect to the Internet.

I'm home now and was excited when I got my swap name. Thanks AnnT.

o

A few notes..LOL I have a whole notepad sheet of notes. Then rewrote some more specific ones on another half sheet and keep it in my purse. LOL
I can't decided what "local" thing to send.
I've got the handmade/homemade down. I even know where to go for a look at books.......It's the which local item would be best...ISSUE...

I knew I'd have to hit a snag somewhere along the line. LOL

o

I also have a whole sheet of paper full of notes. I feel like a stalker as well because this person posts in places besides from cooking. Some of the conversations were interesting but iZ think I would have given myself away if I posted. LOL

I have way to many local things to choose from. Being a tourist destination and quaint to boot Vermont has a lot. I really need more info to narrow things down. I figure my partner has until the weekend to answer any questions I may have by posting. What is the likelihood they will stumble upon the info I need? Otherwise I will just guess.

btw, in the interest of Market Research I treated myself to a cup Lake Champlain chocolate Aztec Hot Coco. Yum, but not really spicy.

-Robin

o

Ok, yes I only have a few notes but I just got started!!! Give me time. In fact, my local item is pretty much decided. One down, two to go!

o

Robin that cocoa sounds good...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here