SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
trixietx

I'm going on a picnic! Thank you Panela.

trixietx
18 years ago

I have been gone all day and just got home and my swap box was here. It is wonderful, Picnic and Day Dreams in the Garden Kit. What a perfect theme for me, I went to a friends house this morning, she has a smoker and we have smoked meat, made pies, cookies and fried pies to freeze and use during harvest (which depending on the weather could start next week.)

Pamela enclosed the nicest card and said that she had friends in Michigan and they were farmers and saw the "mountains" of food that were cooked for the men during harvest (and that is right.)

Pamela said she went to a Harry & David store for the first time and went a little crazy. Well, lucky for me!!

These are the food items

The tea party collection, I am a tea drinker and I will enjoy trying these,

Tuscan Rustic Wafers, Tapenade Sweet Pepper Spread (will be so good on the wafers,) Double Chocolate Chip Mini Cookies (they are really good) and Quick and Easy Scone Mix. I just can't wait to try the scone mix, did I say how good the chocolate cookies are?

The beautiful card, candy bubbles for Blake, I don't remember even mentioning how much he likes bubbles, we blow lots of bubbles and the prettiest sugar cookie, yes that is a cookie. I want to eat it, but it is too pretty, I hope I can hold out a little while longer.

The cutest tea towel with little bumble bees embroidered on it. I absolutely love this plate and matching mug. I will be having tea on the patio in the morning!

And a beautiful insulated bag, I just love it!

Pamela, I cannot Thank you enough, you picked the perfect package for me and I can assure you that I will be having a picnic in the garden and relaxing!

Thank you!

Karen

Comments (13)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!