SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
thibeaultstable

WANTED: How Special is this................

ann_t
17 years ago

Stacy sent me the most amazing, wonderful gift. Actually everything that she sent me is special, but one thing in particular is so meaningful that it caused both Moe and I to tear up.

I don't know if everyone here knows it, but Stacy is a very talented artist and she painted {{gwi:1465417}}. Stacy, I can't tell you how much this means to me. Stetson has been failing this last year and we don't know how much longer we will have him with us. You really captured my beautiful Stetson, right down to the look in his eye. We will treasure this forever.

Stacy broke things down into five categories. Stetson's painting, Serving Items, Baking/Regional, Food and Gadgets.

{{gwi:1465419}}

And I love the dishes. The colour is so pretty and matches the placemats perfectly.

{{gwi:1465420}}

You know that I love pottery and I donÂt have a Brie Baker. IÂll be putting that to good use the next time Matt is home. He loves Brie.

{{gwi:1465421}}

I canÂt believe you sent me four boxes of chestnuts. LOL! I love to cook with them but havenÂt done that in a long time because they just arenÂt easy to find here. I have enough to last me all winter. They are wonderful in stuffing and cooked with Brussel sprouts. And I love them with duck. CanÂt wait to make something with them. Moe is already into the Ice Wine Chocolates. Might have to wrestle the box from him. LOL!

And Monty, Abby and Beau thank you for their treats too.

{{gwi:1465422}}

Its funny I was just looking for a large spatula for turning fish on the grill. Something IÂve needed for a long time. And that trivet is wonderful. What a great idea to make it expandable.

IÂve always been the "jar opener" in this house. And just recently IÂve started to get a little arthritis in my hands so I know that the jar opener will really come in handy.

Stacy, thank you so much. I love everything, but I have to tell you that your painting of Stetson is really the icing on the cake.

{{gwi:1465423}}

Comments (40)