Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: How does this section work?

Posted by pouncermom (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 20, 06 at 10:53

What do you do in this section? Exchange recipes or other thing?
Thanks for helping me out.

Julie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: How does this section work?

Julie, we have regular organised swaps where we exchange foods and kitchen goodies. This section was created for that purpose, as the constant swap discussions were annoying the non-participants on the main forum. Just browse the discussion threads and you will see what whe have been up to and the rules for participating.

o

Julie,
You should be warned: swaps are habit-forming!! LOL
When I first joined, it was just after a swap and I couldn't figure out what everyone was talking about...but now I know, oh brother, do I ever.

Bubbe (aka Rene)

o

Ok, why do some posts say WANTED (and they are actually about something received....) and other posts are just titled normally?

o

Re: WANTED

WANTED comes up automatically in the heading of the posts when you click on the posting link. You can delete it when you preview your post, but we sometimes forget.

o
test

??test?? Hey that worked! Thanks!

o
Another test

Checking to see if it works for me.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here