SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
spacific_gw

HAVE: It's Here! --- All the way from Australia!

spacific
12 years ago

Thank you! Thank you, Colleen!

From Jul 6, 2011
From Jul 6, 2011

The placemat sets are from Bali - each of the 6 bundles includes a placemat, coaster, napkin and chopsticks and there are an additional 4 sets without the chopsticks. (Colleen, our dining table seats six, so for regular entertaining, that's our usual number at the table...perfect!) And I've been promising to make sushi with DS this summer during vacation, so the chopsticks will definitely come in handy.

And the cheese and pate knives are beautiful... the turquoise Murano glass bead handles perfectly complement the placemats. And they really feel good in your hand. I, of course, had to try them already (we are a family of cheese-lovers).

I look forward to trying the recipes in this cookbook, written by a local Western Australian chef. But I particularly like the format. The photography is beautiful, the recipes are clearly laid out. I'm already having fun learning new cooking terms: cos=romaine; red capiscum=red (sweet) pepper.

The CF swaps are wonderful enough, but it was an added bonus to receive gifts from such from so far as Australia and Bali!

If I posted a picture of myself right now, you would see me grinning from ear to ear! Thank you once again, Colleen for your generosity and thoughtfulness.

Ann

PS I followed directions and opened the packages first and saved the lovely letter for last. I did take pictures to prove it, but they didn't come out at all.

Comments (15)