SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
girlsingardens

HAVE: Kent4489 went way out her way:)

girlsingardens
17 years ago

Jayne,

All I can say is wow. Rhiannon helped me to unpack the boxes and she was going nuts. She wants to eat the olives and pickles right now. And of course we have to open up a juice box first:) Peyton is sleeping so when she gets up she will get some of the juice too. I love the theme, and this time of year we eat out of the garden most days:) Everything looks great and I can't wait to try everything. I am posting some pics but you might have some better ones, I just used my camara phone since DH is at school:)

Well this is the third time that I have typed this out and hopefully it won't get lost again:) DH got into the pistachios and they are just about all gone

Jayne did her research and saw that the closest Trader Joes is several states away and I have been lusting at all the goodies from them.

From TJ's Jayne sent

mingling olives

corn and chili salsa

bruchetta spread

red pepper spread

apricot sauce

french corchion pickles

triple berry dried fruit mix

for the girls some joe's kids juice box

and chili lemon pistachios

also 3 sets of summer tea and hand towels, a veggie peeler, a summertime cookbook, and a blue pint jar ( I collect these and only have quarts so far

Jayne also sent Peyton and Rhiannon a scratch and sniff fruit book, and frosty mugs with lids and straws built in:)

Sorry about the pics they aren't the greatest. The one of the 2 girls is on our front step.

Stacie

Â

Â

Â

Comments (40)