SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lakeguy35

A Hpnotiq, X-rated Party in a Box. Thanks Jessy!!

lakeguy35
17 years ago

Oh man!! Jessica hit the nail on the head with this swap box! We will be partying in LA style up here at the lake and out on the boat. Carol Ann come to the light, there is a party at the lights! LOL! Here it is yall, my HPNOTIQ X-RATED PARTY IN A BOX from our own EVIL Jessica!

Jessica sent my five things as she stated in "the letter". Rat chew on the corner of the envelope...LOL!! Y'all know Jessy!!

Thing # 1 A set of hand painted appetizer platters. This is my official second set of serving dishes thanks to the swaps. I love them!! I see anti pasta and or a cheese spread happening in my future. The colors are perfect and will go great with my dishes depending on what color scheme I use for the evening. The centers look pinkish in the pics but they are more of a light burgundy. Perfect!

Thing # 2 Hotdog Roasters. IÂm LMAO at this gift!! I had forgotten about the post on these unique grilling tools. Jessica included a copy of my candid response to the post to remind me. LOL! I have no doubt these will be the talk of the point for the rest of the summer and many more. I guess I need to buy some Ball Park Franks, they plump when you cook them, to get the best visual effect with these things. I canÂt even imagine how some might remove the finished product in my group! I guess we could do marshmallows too and have a version of an excited marshmallow man! LOL!!

Thing # 3 A bottle of the recently forum famous HPNOTIQ!! I canÂt wait to try this!! I just might be hypnotized this weekend and playing with weenie roasters! LOL!

Thing # 4 what better way to serve up some HPNOTIQ than Lighted Martini Glasses! These are so cool!! I love, love, love them!! They have nine different color options including what I would call a dico light show! Takes me back to my clubkid days, too cool! Oh man they will see us coming and leaving with these things on the dock, boat, and who knows where else. Party at the lights yÂall!! You know they will be put to good use!

Here they are with the blinds closed.

Thing # 5 Mmmmm what do we have here?

Trader Joes Treats and surprises for Lucy and Chuck! Wasabi Peas (IÂm munching on these now), Chili Lemon Pistachios, Thai Lime and Chile Peanuts. Yum!! Perfect snacks to go with a hopeful little party this weekend!! Cosmic Cat Balls for Chuck with real catnip. He will be bouncing off of the walls for sure. Remember the bully stick thread linked to a while back? LOL! Jessica sent a copy of that along with a braided stick for Lucy. She will love for five maybe six minutes. She is a Great Dane and nothing like this last for too long. LOL Lucy sends a big ole Dane kiss to you. Chuck is currently playing in the box you sent and shredding the packing paper!

The whole she-bang!!

Jessica, thank you, thank you, thank you!! This is a super box of treats and fun things that will be put to good use. Your ears will be burning for a long time as I/we use and enjoy these great gifts. As I told you in my email the office crew had a great time watching me open all of this stuff up yesterday. They are amazed at the swaps, friendships, great recipes, and all of the fun we have here. Thanks again Jessica!! I love your wit and humor here on the forum and I now have that and more here at my place!!

David

(Who will more than likely be hypnotized in LA style this weekend!)

Comments (42)