Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
bwa ha ha! theme breakthrough!

Posted by finally (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 9, 06 at 22:10

Okay, I'm totally excited! I 'finally' got it all pulled together. It's no longer "Stuff in a Box!" ...not that there's anything wrong with that!

This is like Christmas. I'm so excited about how my buddy will like his/her package, I haven't really thought about the receiving part.

You'll find out who you are this week!

~finally

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: bwa ha ha! theme breakthrough!

me! me! me! me! me!
Sherry

o

gawd, I'm just a disgrace - to the human race - I haven't even finished the shopping for my partner - let alone sent it out - YET I can't return to the house from an outing without craning my neck to see if I have a package on the porch!

I was like this the FIRST swap and it was sheer torture! What is wrong with me??????

:-)

o

I am making myself crazy pulling things in and out of the box, Stacy. I thought I had it all together until this morning!

Will anyone object if I make one of my items 'Nuts, balls, and other things to chew on'?

o

my only objection Jessy is that I know that box isn't coming my way...

o

LOLOLOL Stacy and Sherry!

Jessica, go for it!

o

Finally, I am glad your theme is not Stuff in a Box. I just had a look at my purchases and it seems to lend itself to the theme -- Stuff in a Box.

o

Not that that's a bad thing! Really!

;) ~finally

o

I just need to get it all in the box and then out the door. Finding a box has been the biggest challenge. The shopping part is easy.

o

I have come up with a theme of canning. I noticed that my person said that they were getting back into canning;)

Stacie

o

hee hee - cross that match off my list - I guess Stacie is not sending to Stacy...

o

Okay and my box is too small!!! I just found something to add that pushed the sides out. I got one of the ordered items today so, with any real perservance I can attempt a shipping for Thurday. Wouldn't that be great. My theme got turned on its axis a bit so I'm chawin on some creative way to pull it all together. I am rather like a mad scientist; adding a bit of this and that.

And now that I received my package, I feel the flames held to my soles.

Vey es mir!

o

Stacy,

Oh no you don't do canning...........

Stacie

o

Aaaahhhh! Still not mailed. After seeing all the swaps so far, I feel I need one more thing! Haven't found it yet. Hopefully tomorrow. Plus I found the perfect box at work yesterday, but forgot to bring it home. Hopefully there were no overly ambitious office cleaners lurking about!

Hang on buddy!

~finally

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here