SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dlundin_gw

WANTED: Sol Makes Me Pucker Up!!!

dlundin
17 years ago

Well, another swap package arrives when someone needs it and mine came from Sol on a day I'm home sick. What a cheerful, sunny (sol) package it is! Lemon is my favorite flava, whether savory or sweet, and Sol packed it full of citrusy goodness! I love it!

Thank you so much, Sol! What a fantastic job you did. Sol is another swapper is mathematically challenged because there are way more than five things in that box.

First of all, gorgeous lemony yellow placemats and napkins. Beautiful! I think they'll look great with my Fiestaware. And she got me the coolest outdoor glasses. I had my eye on something very similar a couple of months ago but I refrained from buying them. Thank you!

There's a great book of lemon recipes which I cannot wait to read. I love lemon! And a bottle of lemon juice. Hey, baby, this ain't RealLemon. This is in a very cool bottle.

And a glass reamer! Insert your sexual innuendo here. But it's like the wooden one, which I can now discard, except it's glass and you can do lemons and limes. I am a woman who likes variety so very suitable!

The ramekins! They are so cute, I just love them. Lemon pots de creme, here I come.

And saffron! I bought some Valencia rice a little while ago and I see some paella in our future.

Of course, the final item, and it is pretty puckery in not a pretty way, is the Cat Butt Gum! Hilarious!

Sol, you just outdid yourself, darlin', it is such a cool package. Vicki calls it summer fun. I can't thank you enough... well, um, not sure I want to do a house swap over winter. But you come on down, girl, and I will make you something to make you pucker! Thank you again!

My Pics

Free Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Comments (41)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES