SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
teresa_nc7

'Nothin' could be finer than a swap box from Diana'

teresa_nc7
17 years ago

My oh my! Good things come to those who wait (even if they do whine about waiting)! I received not one, but two! boxes from Diana today - even though they arrived at my office yesterday - yep, someone failed to tell me I had packages waiting! Our sweet swap maven, Ann, had to call me from Canada to see if the boxes had arrived! Oh well.....

This woman knows how to pack!

{{gwi:1464732}}

Diana really left me speechless! As I had shamelessly hinted that I was collecting pink transferware china, she found this gorgeous platter on ebay (click the thumbnails). This will look wonderful for our Thanksgiving meal at my house this year and it will be lovely with the other mix and match pieces I have:

{{gwi:1464734}}

Next I hauled out a cloth shopping bag from Trader Joe's filled with all the things I love or would like to try -

Chili Lemon Pistachios, Omega Cranberry Pieces, Hawaiian Red Sea Salt, Carr's Ginger Lemon Creme cookies, Red Pepper Spread with eggplant and garlic, Almond Butter, Orange Muscat Champagne Vinegar, Walnut Oil, Yellow and Red Roasted Peppers, Tahitian Vanilla Beans, Spanish Saffron, a little lavender candle, California Estate EVOO, TJ's 73% super dark chocolate, and TJ's Pound Plus of Bittersweet chocolate:

{{gwi:1464737}}

{{gwi:1464739}}

Then, in Box #2 we have: a lovely, vintage-looking kitchen towel that is a screen print of original art from catstudio, "here's to dry dishes and fond memories." It's all about North Carolina!

{{gwi:1464740}}

And, also in box #2, a lovely framed photograph from Diana, a white magnolia for a Southern girl! This is so beautiful, Diana, and I have the perfect place for it - my living room, just inside the front door over an antique marble-topped table.

{{gwi:1464741}}

A big hug and "THANK YOU!" to you, Diana - even if you can't count! tee hee! This was an amazing swap box - all the wonderful goodies from TJ's and the platter and towel to keep always, plus that beautiful photograph....I'm just overwhelmed. Thank you so much for everything! I just love it all!

If you have a better image of your photo, I hope you will post it here. There is some glare on mine.

Teresa

Comments (33)