SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tobyt_gw

WANTED: Mine's Gone Too!

TobyT
17 years ago

I got my box out this afternoon - but it was no small feat! First I went to Kinko's/FedEx. "You can send it air, but you have to have an account to send it ground." Huh? Does that make sense to anyone? Not me, and although I would have liked to send it air, the 70.00 was a little steep. So, on to the UPS depot, where I made the mistake of saying there was "candy" in it. "Sorry - you can't send any food items to the US." What?????? Okay, let me try the post office. Yes they can do it - I "fibbed" on the customs declaration and just called it table linens and misc kitchenware. Keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't get opened at customs, or it's up the river to the Big House for me!

Oh well, I'm glad to get it sent off. It's going southeast of here and will arrive in 2 weeks or less. The destination that it's going to has less letters than British Columbia. I leave tomorrow morning for a short camping trip, but my husband wil be home, should anything arrive here. I'll be back Thursday afternoon.

Jane

Comments (6)