SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marigene_gw

WANTED: Finally, what a great package!

Marigene
17 years ago

Finally, what great packages (they were packed in 2 boxes)! Thank you, thank you so much, Dolores. I can't believe you gleaned enough information to get so many of my "want those"! The package arrived this morning, but I had to wait to unwrap everything until Howard got home with the camera so I could get a picture of everything before I tore into the packages. Do you know how hard it is to look at everything for more than 5 minutes without tearing into it!

Here is everything before I tore into it.

The first item I opened was the "bikini".....bet you all thought I would be modeling it! Not in this lifetime. Actually it is the Food Loop.

Next was the "beach", Trader Joe's salts, both red and black Hawaiian, a Kuhn Rikon vase pepper grinder and a tin of bittersweet chocolate.

The next one was the "sun", Jules Destrooper butter crisp wafers and Trader Joe's lemon curd. Dolores was kind enough to include the recipe for the Frozen Lemon Cream Sandwiches, so I don't even have to look it up!

And the last, but certainly not least, is the "ocean", a bottle of fish sauce, blue/white dinner napkins and a beautiful blue sectioned serving plate, that the picture doesn't give justice to.

Here is everything together.......

Thank you again, Dolores for the awesome packages. One of first things I will be using is the vase grinder, it will be for my spices seeing I haven't gotten around to ordering another one. As Annie would say, "can you tell, I just love it"!

Sorry for the not so great photo quality on the pictures and for you people with dial-up, at least the pictures are fairly small.

Comments (30)