SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
diana55_gw

WANTED: I'm having 'Sundae's' tonight !!!! Thanks Alison !!!

diana55
16 years ago

I woke up this morning, and I was pouring myself a cup of coffee, when my husband asked me when I was going to open up that package. He pointed to a box that was sitting on the floor by the laundry room. I screamed "WHAT"!!! He said it arrived yesterday. I asked him why he didn't tell me, and he said, he thought I saw it. You see, I do alot of shopping on E-Bay, and he assumed it was just another parcel from E-Bay.LOL

I grabbed the box, and my coffee, and headed outside to the Patio. I wanted to be on the Patio to, open my Swap Box, as I wanted the enviroment to be with the Theme. Actually, it was a beautiful sunny morning too!!!

The box that Alison sent it in, I can reuse, as it is just the perfect mailing box, and I do alot of mailing myself. Just wanted you to know that Alison, as I do appreciate you sending it in such a strong, durable box, that I can reuse. Hey, one of you may get it in a future Swap!!!LOL

Well, these are the wonderful items I pulled out of the box :

1) "World Market" Cedar Grilling Papers. I can't wait to roll up some "Fresh Sockeye Salmon" in these !!! Then onto the Barbacue they go.

2) "Torani Caramel Sauce"

"Torani White Chocolate Sauce"

"Torani Caffe Mocha Chocolate Sauce"

3) "Two Blue Sundae Dishes"

"Two Green Sundae Dishes"

I just love them, and so does my daughter, as I don't have Sundae dishes, and I have been meaning to bye some. Alison, the colors are just perfect, as green & blue are the colors I use on my Patio!!! I can't believe it!!! Do the people on this Forum have physic powers, or what? I'm off to the store to bye icecream, and its Sundaes for us tonight!!! My daughter informs me I must bye "Sprinkles" too!!!LOL

Thank you so much for everything Alison, and I just want you to know you have made my day!!! I wish I could post pictures, but my Camera has been sent away for repairs, for the third time, since I got the camera for Christmas. If you happen to have taken pics, would you please post them for me!!! If not, I will definately take pics when I get it back. Thank you once again!!! I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!

The dishes look something like this, but they are green & blue.

Comments (24)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!