SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
riverrat1

Lee, You are such a great swap buddy and friend!

riverrat1
16 years ago

Charles and I had a get together at our home for about 15 people last night. I was CLEANING the house and in walks hubby, for lunch, but he had a box with my name on it! I'm so excited! It's from Lee. The cleaning duties are now on hold! LOL!

I had a wonderful opportunity, last November, to meet Lee and Charlotte. DH, my son and I were flying out of Denver after a skiing vacation and Lee and Charlotte drove into Denver to take me to lunch. We had a wonderful visit and I'm looking forward to seeing them again this August during Paney Camp in NC.

Ann, You really do well matching us all up. Thank you for your hard work.

OK, onto the swap package from heaven. My 3 gifts came beautifully wrapped in nice summery colors.

{{gwi:1464140}}

I sure could have used these beautiful spreaders last night. Lee, these coordinate beautifully with some other items that have.

{{gwi:1464141}}

Wow, is all I can say. I love this platter! It is so me! I could have used this last night too. LOL!

{{gwi:1464142}}

Next is a book that I read the reviews on last year and promptly forgot about it. "Julie & Julia: My Year of Cooking Dangerously" by Julie Powell is a national bestseller and won the 2006 Quill Award. I needed a new book to read and this is perfect summer reading!

This is a picture of all my fabulous swap gifts. The card that Lee sent is so nice I think I may frame it! That's the card on the left with the Chinese fans and gold background.

{{gwi:1464144}}

Lee, You are so very generous and I thank you my friend! I will enjoy each item and think of you often because I plan to use them a lot.

Comments (28)