SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
katiec_id

WANTED: Wonderful crafty things from craftyrn!

KatieC
16 years ago

Diane's package came on Friday, but Mercury is doing its retrograde thing with our camera. I finally got it to charge the batteries enough to take pics of everything but the lovely Debbie Mumm card Diane sent (Debbie's a friend of ours and gets a real kick out of my swaps...can't wait to tell her I was sent 'product', hehe). There was also some readable packing in the form of a vacation guide for her area.

First of all is an apron. I love this...nice, big pockets. I'll use it, too... I've been grumbling that I should have picked an apron up for myself when I got them for Canny Camp... I went back, they were sold out. I tend to start cooking before changing out of my work clothes...this may help lower my dry cleaning bill, lol. And the sentiment is perfect!

Next is a windchime. This is adorable. It's a little hard to see, but it's hung with old silverware, an old bottle opener, flattened bottle tops, beads, and an old enamel sugar bowl lid for a clapper.

I will make good use of these cake tester straws. Not only will they be handier than the cup of toothpicks that gets lost in the cupboard,they're much cuter. Diane says the straws gave her "visions of old farmhouses, wood stoves, baked goods cooling in windowsills, lines of jars filled with preserved summer's bounty and heavenly aromas permeating the whole house." Wow...nice writing, eh?

Thank you so much, Diane! I'll make good use of your choices.

Comments (24)