SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
earthlydelights_gw

WANTED: Lots of Loot from Langley

earthlydelights
16 years ago

well, it's here! after the day/night i had, what a wonderful pick-me-up package to have received.

i received a delightful assortment of goodies from Shelley (ssommerville). Shelley's note told me she was a little nervous, this being her first swap and all (boy do I know that feeling especially since it stayed with me on this current swap, as I am sure it will the one after that!!!!)

Shelley, no need to be nervous - what a fantastic swap package I received. After unwrapping the box, this was what was waiting inside

{{gwi:1463634}}

the first thing i opened after the (homemade????) card was this neat pitcher. there's a well in the middle that the ice goes in in order not to compromise the beverage. i love this. i admit i've seen those sangria jugs that have that well for ice, but never seen a pitcher like this.

{{gwi:1463638}}

see the cork - that's where the ice goes

{{gwi:1463639}}

{{gwi:1463640}}

is that not the neatest thing?

the next package i opened contained cedar grilling papers which i cannot wait to try. i have to dig out just the right recipe and fire up the grill. i'll have to grab some nice basa filets or maybe some salmon. shelley also included a canadian magazine which i look forward to reading more thoroughly. i did skim through it a bit,but will check it out cover to cover over breakfast tomorrow (actually today) morning.

{{gwi:1463641}}

check this out. i received this absolutely gorgeous in every way, shape and form serving tray. it also has a reversable mat. another thing i've been sheltered from!

{{gwi:1463642}}

{{gwi:1463643}}

shelley, i absolutely love it all. the pitcher and tray are so perfect - they complement the decor in my kitchen in every way possible, but their use will go well beyond that room.

it was a real pleasure being your recipient and i will enjoy these goodies for a long time to come.

thanks ever so much!!!!!!!

maryanne

Comments (27)