SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sooz_gw

WANTED: have: wonderful (delicious) perfect box from teresa_nc

sooz
12 years ago

How totally awesome is this? Teresa_nc7 must be sharing my DNA or somthing as she sent me the most perfect swap package! I got home close to dusk tonight and saw a box waiting for me so I quickly opened it. Inside I found a lovely little personal note from my swap buddy, Teresa! She packaged everything so nicely and labeled two of the packages so I'd know they are a set. (I seem to have problems with "what is a set" -- LOL)

I opened the first package and found a book of recipes titled Homemade Ice Cream! The whole title was The Complete Idiot's Guide to Homemade Ice Cream lol and the photo on the cover sure pulled me in--the book is chock full of wonderful recipes! The book starts out with a little bit of ice cream history, and then it's organized by different flavors, other frozen delights, toppings, classic desserts & making your own waffle cones, and drinks made with ice cream (not the least of which are sodas, milkshakes, floats and malts...and specialty drinks with "spirits" and smoothies. A perfect book for me!

The second package was labeled "a set" and this set had three items in it. I found two delightfully delicious toppings from Sanders! One was Butterscotch Caramel and one was Dark Chocolate Peppermint Pattie. I haven't had anything from Sanders in YEARS because my neighbor from Michigan moved away! But wait, I'm not finished! Also tucked into this "set" was a jar of Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Sauce from Stonewall Kitchen. (swooning here too!) I don't have any Sanders stuff or Stonewall Kitchen items around here so I am especially delighted and thrilled! Oh my goodness *oh my goodness* OH MY GOODNESS!!!

But wait! There's more as Teresa outdid herself with the packaged labeled "another set." Opening this package, I found two boxes. I could hardly wait! Therein were the most darling matched set of an ice cream scoop and ice cream "spreader", topping drizzler (?), both with handles in the shape of a waffle cone that has strawberry ice cream scooped on top. What darling, whimsical and very useful cuuuute items!!!

I am one lucky swap person, I tell ya! Many MANY thanks to you, Teresa, for the wonderful and thoughtful swap treasures--it's like it's my birthday!! What *perfect* choices! Teresa, thank you so much!

Wanna see? I know you've all been waiting!

Here they are!

Comments (17)

Sponsored
WellCraft Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars61 Reviews
Virginia’s Full Service Design-Build Remodeling Company