SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lakeguy35

WANTED: On my way to the beach/ocean..thanks Michelle!!

lakeguy35
16 years ago

Did you think I was kidding???

{{gwi:1463348}}

Michelle included a sign so I could find my way. She knows me too well alreadyÂlol! I really need to get one of those talking map things that Jessica had last year at canny camp. This is really cool and will fit in perfectly with the décor in the sunroom at the cabin next door. We have a lake/beach/nautical thing going on in that room.

Oh, and I'm first this time around! How cool is that?!

Okay, onward with the rest of my package. Next, we have a Seagull. Very cool and it weighs a ton. It appears to be made out of cast iron and the painting is very detailed. It has a place to put a votive candle in it and will look great on my patio or picnic table. When not in use it will find itÂs nesting area on top of my fridge or the shelves next to my kitchen. We have gulls up here at the lake too. They generally follow the shad and fill up my cove during the spring when the shad are running on this end of the lake. They will also follow our boat if we are tossing chips/crackers or whatever off of the back of the boat.

{{gwi:1463349}}

Time to eat!! Michelle has me all set up with these cool placemats and matching napkins!! I have some colorful stoneware that I purchased a few years ago and a couple of the colors will go perfectly with this set. They are woven straw and cotton threads with a cotton border. The napkins are a perfect match!

{{gwi:1463350}}

The napkins feature my FAVORITE thing from the ocean!!

{{gwi:1463351}}

To top things off Michelle included this unique platter. She said she just couldnÂt pass it up. Fits in perfectly with everything and I see it finding itÂs way to the brunch table up here at the lake....we love brunchÂ..canÂt seem to make breakfast depending on what group is up for the weekend. LOL!

{{gwi:1463352}}

IÂm a very happy lakeguy tonightÂ.I guess that should be Beach Bum! Michelle, you went all out with this package and I love all of it. Guess itÂs time for a Lobster dinnerÂ..have to break those napkins in properly. The office crew was amazed as well! (I get all of my mail at my office) Thanks again Michelle!! Everything will fit in perfectly with my entertaining style up here at the lake and find it's place in my home! Your ears will be burning every time I use and or show off these great gifts from a forum friend. I just LOVE swappin with yÂall!!

David

(I need to get out those Beach Boys or Jan and Dean albums out tonightÂthey were my DMÂs not mine! Yes, I still have a turn table that works! LOL)

Comments (31)