SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
craftyrn

WANTED: Saga of the (Mini )Swap Shopping Spree

craftyrn
17 years ago

Hurrah - time for the summer swap-- got it all planned out-- now this is a MINI swap-- ok-- can do this-- I know just what & where the first 2 items can be found so I head west to a little local "place" to pick up the 2 other things( items 3 & 4 ) -- and I hit a sale -- $4.00. off each of them plus I have in my grubby little hand a coupon for $5.00 off one item , that worked well I got both for a total of $7.98. Let's see-- these 2 for $7.98-- item one will be 18.99 & item 2 is around 4.00 -- gives me some leeway so I'll stop at THAT place & pick up a little something to round things out-- it's on my way to the first & second items .

Wow-- you should see what I found at THAT place on the clearance rack-- for $4.00 --tho that makes 5 I think it's perfect for her !! And found a couple cute little items to go with #3 & #4 --

Darn-- items 1 & 2 are no longer there & clerks aren't sure if they'll be getting any more in -- now what do I do? Home and shop again in a couple days.

OK-- rethink this package-- you've got 3 major items but haven't spent anywhere near that $30.00 mimimum -- do I do another major item that really won't fit into my scheme or a few things to enhance each of the major items --

Will it still be a mini ? Well yes -- groups are mini , well maybe -- stop rethinking it , finish the shopping & send out the package already !

So I did !

Wait until Monday ( delivery date UPS gave me ) to see !

Comments (3)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH