SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gellchom

WANTED: I got a present! Thank you ... _____?

gellchom
12 years ago

I am probably one of the last ones to send out my box -- I mailed it last Friday -- because I was out of town for two weeks, in Canada and Alaska, and then when I came home I was laid out with an incredibly persistent virus -- kept me in bed all week. And all I could think of was that I wanted to get to the store for one more item and then to the post office to send [name still a secret!] their swap box.

And all the while ...

A big brown box, which came while I was away, was waiting downstairs. I just didn't feel it was fair to open mine before I sent [still not telling] their box.

So as soon as I came back from the post office, I opened my box and found a very beautiful bamboo salad bowl and servers. They are natural colored on the "business" side but a gorgeous shade of magenta (my favorite color) on the outside. I'm out of town again and forgot to take a photo before I left, but I'll update later.

There is only one thing that kept this nice gift from being perfect:

I don't know who sent it!

There is no message inside or outside the box, which came directly from the company that makes the bamboo products (Core). There is a woman's name over the company's name on the return address, but it doesn't seem to bear any relationship that I can see to anyone on our list, so I am assuming it is the name of the person at the company.

So, to whoever it was who sent me this lovely present, thank you so much! I'd love to know who you are --

Gellchom

Comments (20)

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations