SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
thibeaultstable

Swap Details - Please Read

ann_t
12 years ago

It has been over three years since the last swap. To keep things simple the theme will be "Summer". Lots of ways you can interpret this theme. Any thing from BBQ , picnicking and other outdoor entertaining to gardening, casual or formal dining, etc...

Your swap box should contain ONE to THREE items and should be Cooking related.

If you are new to swapping, check out some of the previous swap threads.

Also, would everyone, new and regulars, please email me with their full name, mailing address and phone number. Since the last swap I have had to replace my computer and I'm not sure that everything I was able to save is acurate.

My Email Address is thibeault (AT) shaw (DOT) ca

The rules are the same as before.

New members are welcome to join in the fun as long as they have been active on the forum for at least three months AND have posted at least 20 times since February 1st, 2011. Most members prefer to send and receive from people that they have come to know. If you don't qualify for this swap, please continue to post so that you can play in the next Swap.

You must commit to spending a minimum of $30.00 on your swap box. This is the minimum. There is no maximum. The cost of Shipping is EXTRA.

Mail your gift box on or before the "Mailing Date" of Thursday , June 30th, 2011.

Most of our participants live in the US. Usually there are one or two from Canada and occasionally from other countries. Please email me if you have a problem shipping outside of your own country. Unless I hear otherwise I will assume that no one has a problem.

Once the packages have started to arrive please try and participate on some of the follow-up threads.

and

Remember this is a secret swap. You won't know who you are receiving from until your swap box arrives. NO CHEATING!!!!!!!!

If you are interested in participating please add your name below.

Spacific (Ann)

Karen (Riverrat)

Bizzo

Jessica

Teresa

Beachlily

Sooz

Loves2cook4six

Katiec

Ritaotay

Deanna (?????)

Lisa in Germany