Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Swap Box is on it's way!!

Posted by beachlily (My Page) on
Sun, May 29, 11 at 8:18

The stars and moon came together rather quicker than I thought! Assembled what I think is a pleasing box and put it in the mail, but now just need to wait to see if my swap partner agrees. Oh, mercy!! Pace .... pace .... pace .... Understand, it's my first swap.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Swap Box is on it's way!!

It is always exciting when the first swap box arrives. Can't wait to see what you sent your partner. Well done getting it mailed so quickly.

Ann

o

Really!!! I'm still reading my partner's old posts looking for clues. I'm getting ideas though! Congrats on being the first.
Ann

o

I'm still getting ideas too.

But I do know that Beachlily isn't the first one to mail. I heard back from another "swapper" last week that her box was in the mail. Although it might not be the first to arrive.

Ann

o

Wow wee wow! You are all on top of things! I have found one item - still have two to go! I also have my packing box ready... -maria

o

Yes, I am in total agreement!!!!! It is a VERY pleasing box indeed and I thank you enormously.

See my new thread with all my fabulous goodies.

Thanks again beachlily, every item was perfect.

o

Okay, I'm still waiting for that other swap box to be delivered. It must either be coming from or going to Lisa in Germany, I think. Otherwise I think it would have been delivered by now! Anyway, that is my current guess. Is Colleen playing? If so, then it could be to or from her. I received a package in one swap that was sent via a slow boat from Japan, and it was more than well worth the wait!

Lars

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here