SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gina_w_gw

Jim, you made me cry...

Gina_W
16 years ago

..and you touched my heart. I got my package from jimtex today and opened it while I was making dinner tonight. I can barely write this.

Jim wrote me 4 notes to guide me through the items he loves -

{{gwi:1462593}}

He said the first item is "Something Old" -- you may know about our Jim's love for everything Frankoma. He sent this rare vintage Frankoma pottery cup in dove gray:

{{gwi:1462594}}

The next item was "Something New" -- Jim found a new sage green Frankoma mixing bowl:

{{gwi:1462595}}

Both the cup and bowl colors remind me of Korean celadon pottery - so lovely.

{{gwi:1462596}}

The last item he called "Something Special Just For You" -- Jim had Jeanne's best friends make this apron for me out of some of Jeanne's cloth. She liked to quilt. I was quite farklempt by this point. I had to turn on some freaky disco and have a swig of my cosmo so I wouldn't weep into the cassoulet I was cooking...

{{gwi:1462597}}

I had DH take a picture of me wearing the apron - I cropped my face out because I looked sad. (Do my arms look any bigger from all the ping pong? No? Just checking...)

Here are all the beautiful and loved items together. Jim I don't know what I did to deserve this - but please know that I (sniff) am touched beyond beyond...

{{gwi:1462598}}

Comments (28)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville