SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
girlsingardens

HAVE: msprettyky takes the cake

girlsingardens
17 years ago

I was so excited to get my box in the mail today. Rhiannon was up and helped me open the box. I will post pics in the morning when the batteries are charged. First at the top of the box was a pair of stuffed Easter Bunnies one for Rhiannon and one for Peyton. They were so excited and carried their bunnies around all day. Then 1st was a backe and fill pan, one of the ones that makes a half round cake with different layers inside. I had to go to the store to get a cake mix ( sorry don't do homemade yet) because Rhiannon swears it is for her birthday ( June 21st). I had mentioned that baking was one area that I wanted to do more of and that the girls love to help. Second was a vintage pressed glass cake plate and a crystal cut serving dish. Unfortunately the serving dish was a victim of the USPS and didn't make it in one piece, despite the careful wrapping. I love vintage anything and will have to take a pic of the cake on the plate. Third was a oil and vinegar bottle with a bottle of EVOO and wine vinegar. Brenda knew that we do lots of gardening and eat lots of veggies, this will be great when we have our salads.

Brenda was kind enough to send some seeds along with the letter explaining the package. I can't wait for spring to get here to plant the seeds. I am so excited about my box and was perfect for me:)

Stacie

Comments (27)