SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
trixietx

wanted: i just got the best package, thank you robin!

trixietx
18 years ago

Yesterday afternoon I saw the UPS man pull up beside my house, rang my doorbell and I was so sure it was my swap package and it wasn't.

This evening I heard the doorbell ring and didn't even get excited, it was 7:00p.m. (this is payday and thought probably someone wanted their check early.) When I finally made it to the door, it was there, a box, it had my name on it. I couldn't wait to get into it.

Robin, you picked the perfect, package for me, just perfect.

On top was a letter from Robin, I started reading it and got so excited reading what was inside, well I had to finish the letter after I opened everything.

Here is the entire package,,, I love it

Here is the red group,red is my color and sounds so silly, but these are two things I have really wanted. I just love the red Le Creuset ramekins and the red colander!

Next is a container of Vermont Grade B maple syrup and some of Robin's homemade Strawberry jam with cointreau and drambuie. I will have to fight DH for the strawberry jam, but I can already tell you the maple syrup is wonderful. I can see pancakes tomorro morning. Robin said there were different grades of maple syrup and this was there favorite, I didn't know there was different grades, but I do now, it is really good!

And a microplane,I have wanted one for so long and finally bought one, but it is really a hand held grater, I am so happy and can't wait to use it.

I am going to love this, a ladle for canning. Robin must know that I do alot of canning and it is just the perfect size. Also, she included some recipes and a newspaper from a local co-op.

Robin, I could not be happier, you have made my day and I can assure you I will use everything you sent me.

Thank you for this wonderful package,

Karen

Comments (29)