SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lowspark1

Gracias Teresa!! Spain in a box!

lowspark
17 years ago

My swap package from teresa_nc7 arrived today. And boy, that box was HUGE!!!

Teresa said she got a big box to ensure everything arrived safely. Let me tell you, she did a wonderful job of packing everything so that it would arrive intact. Took me quite a while to open some of the bubble wrapping but it was worth it!!

Teresa went with a Spain theme which I love because I don't have anything spanish in my kitchen or in my repertoire so this is a new adventure.

First of all, (paper) a cookbook for Tapas. What fun. I've only had a chance to glance through it briefly and already I found a few recipes I want to make. Here's one of them: sautéed garlic mushrooms. YUM!

Next (cooking method) a Spanish cazuela. I love it and will definitely inaugurate it by cooking a spanish dish in it. Inside it was a scroll of recipes that are made in a cazuela.

Third (ethnic) a jar of Fried Tomato Sauce. Perfect for making SharonCB's Meatloaf, baked in the cazuela, recipe included in the scroll! Wheeeee!!!!

What a wonderful SPAIN themed package.

But wait! there's more!

Teresa put in an extra item which really surprised me. Not in the spanish theme, but it definitely goes with my kitchen. A grape/wine WEDGEWOOD dish! It's so very cool and I love it! What a special extra to put in!

Teresa, I love everything and will post pictures of my tapas and meatloaf when I make them. What a very special swap package. Thank you very much!

May

Comments (29)