SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
earthlydelights_gw

WANTED: snowy day surprises from stacie

earthlydelights
17 years ago

Oh, what a day...snow, sleet, ice - afterall, i was in shorts and short sleeves just a day ago! I just got bundled up to go out to get a handle on the shoveling, when up walks my mailman carrying a nice big box of goodies. i put the shovel down! LOL

stacie sent me a "fresh from the garden" swap box that included a set of flexible cutting boards and a salad spinner for those fresh picked salad greens. Also included is the neatest batter bowl (which i love) and bunny shaped pasta so I can mix up a nice big batch of easter pasta salad to celebrate spring and a wonderful set of mini spreaders.

{{gwi:1462295}}

i love this bowl, going to use it this weekend - lots of baking to do

{{gwi:1462296}}

this little guys will certainly grace my springtime table

{{gwi:1462297}}

as if all of this was not enough, stacie was so kind to send me some additional items because we both share gardening as a passion - an adorable mini garden flag, two pairs of garden gloves, a wonderful assortment of seeds and some lily of the valley pips from her garden that both she and rhiannon were kind enough to collect/dig.

{{gwi:1462298}}

here's everything (with the exception of the lily of the valley which i have soaking)

{{gwi:1462300}}

stacie, thank you ever so much for such a wonderful box of goodies that will see quite a bit of use. i really enjoy the extra gardening things and i truly appreciate everything you put into making my very first swap in this forum a memorable one.

maryanne

Comments (18)