SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
momto4kids_gw

WANTED: Gina W Rocks!!!

momto4kids
18 years ago

Wow! Today was my busy day outside the house and I arrived home to find a big ole box from Gina W!!! Woohoooo!

Out popped {{gwi:1462025}} and a wonderful note from Gina. She clearly did her research on me! She organized the four items into groups. Here are {{gwi:1462026}}helping!

1. {{gwi:1462027}} Â Oh Gina, now where did you dig up this info? Gina found two good-sized scoops and a little pot. They are beautiful. I love them!! DonÂt worry! TheyÂll be useful and decorative! Did you know how I love copper anything and I collect it, too?

2. {{gwi:1462028}} Â I LOVE anything ginger!!!

a. Penzeys Australia Crystallized Ginger - I have my very first Penzeys spice! IÂve arrived! I canÂt wait to use it!

b. Minced Ginger - This is soooo hard to find around here in my neck of the woods. This jar will be closely guarded!

c. Sushi Ginger - Gina says, in addition to sushi, this ginger is a nice accompaniment to salmon or any other kind of seafood. I am really looking forward to trying this. I noticed the jar even has a website for recipes (bluedragon dot com). IÂll be all over that website checking out some great recipes!

d. Shiitake Ginger Salad Dressing & 10 Minute Marinade - Wow! IÂm looking forward to using that! IÂm grilling chicken tonight and IÂve just decided to use this as the marinade and dipping sauce!

e. Ginger Chews - because "Everyone needs a little spice in their life!" These are going to be hidden in my purse! TheyÂre mine, all mine! I canÂt wait to try them. IÂm sure it has a terrific blend of sweet and zing!

3. {{gwi:1462029}} Â Gina found where I mentioned the kids have been delving into Japanese food. Look at this fantastic assortment of chopsticks! GinaÂI have to tell youÂthe training pack is fabulous! It sure beats the paper I folded up and rubber banded to the ends! The kids want to use them for dinner tonight! The other chopsticks are beautiful!

4. {{gwi:1462030}} Â These are just fabulous! I love them. I love that they are all different. We always have a need for dipping bowls and I donÂt have nearly enough. These bowls are so pretty, theyÂll quickly become the most used ones! And now that IÂm going to use the Shiitake Dressing/Marinade as a dipping sauce tonightÂtheyÂll get used right away!

HereÂs {{gwi:1462032}} Wow! Gina, this was such a wonderful, generous swap package! You did a great job. ItÂs as though I handed you the shopping list!! You chose perfect items for me!

Thank you! Thank you!!

Deb

Comments (35)