SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
paulines_gw

WANTED: Where's Little Ms Rule Breaker?

paulines
17 years ago

Cause I want to give her a big hug!

Terri, thank you, thank you, thank you ~ you did absolutely perfect in choosing items. I am totally blown away by the items handcrafted by you... you are an amazing woman.

Terri sent me the most wonderful soy candle, fragranced with

ginger peach, it's lovely. She also sent some fragranced body balm, which feels so soothing on my dry winter skin. Terri also sent a beautiful bracelet and earring set. Terri, I can't tell you how much this set is totally me - I'll wear it often and think of you.

Now back to the real swap items (I told you she was a rule breaker,lol). Terri sent me an adorable Emile Henry casserole in red, perfect for serving dips or salsa or fruit ;) I'm sorry Terri, I know I was a pain to figure out for the cooking method category, but you did good!

Terri also sent a really awesome recipe box in a red leather type material, complete with some recipes (including Sol's chocolate chip cookies, Terri's own banana cream muffins and Grandma's applesauce cake!!!). I truly love it!

Terri also let me know that she has sent a Soul Food Cookbook via Amazon, that I should be receiving soon. She has the same book and said "This book is a great read, and the recipes can't get more soul in them". I can't wait!

Terri, you so clearly put your heart and 'soul' into this swap and I'm touched beyond words. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your generosity and the wonderful package you put together (jeez, and I couldn't even post the monkey picture for you, lol).

Hugs,

Pauline

PS-I didn't mention the 'packing material' (yea, that's what it is) that Terri used. Three very beautiful dish towels that coordinate perfectly with my kitchen.

{{gwi:1462023}}

{{gwi:1462024}}

Comments (24)