SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
teresa_nc7

But wait! There's more.......

teresa_nc7
16 years ago

A swap box of two from Jessy came earlier this week with a note that told me to wait - WAIT! for the second package to arrive....today! So I waited (a day) and then...I caved. :(

I was hungry and it was lunchtime - OK?

I knew that Jessy has a very generous nature and I am so

fortunate to be her swap partner!

The first box had lots of wonderful "ingredients" -

in fact, a nice SET of ingredients: dark chocolate, cheesesticks, Penzey's spices, interesting grains, agave sweetener, wild mushrooms, almonds with rosemary, smoked salmon, and chianti salami. Oh man, I love ingredients! And I always get to try something new when Jessy is gifting!

{{gwi:1461998}}

Also in the first box was a Brotform for rising bread before baking. It is made of wood - just beautiful - and I have wanted one for a long time.

{{gwi:1462000}}

Box #2 arrived today and it held a beautiful cake plate in a pink scenic design china that I've been collecting. Now I can present tarts and cupcakes in style!

{{gwi:1462002}}

Thank you, dear Jessy! I will enjoy everything and even those items almost gone - burp! I'll be sure to post the first bread out of the brotform - it might even be this weekend. You knew me very well to choose items just right for me and I thank you.

Teresa

Comments (26)