SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
stacy3_gw

WANTED: You all are gonna hate me!!!...

stacy3
16 years ago

I just got THE BEST swap package! ItÂs so cool  I love pottery and beautiful serving pieces!!! And itÂs dishwasher and microwave AND oven safe  and itÂs original art  and  and  it's FUN!

Âmy partner is Karen (riverrat) and she outdid herself. (I wonÂt go into detail about how much packing materials and tape I had to get through  hee hee) And, I have tried to email you dear  while I was doing all this  but couldnÂt get an email to go throughÂ

First we opened a bag of huge toasted salted pecans and Will and I helped ourselvesÂwe still havenÂt decided if weÂre telling Scott about these  heÂd never know would he? ;-) After all, they may be gone by the time he gets home from work.

I have also made  and love  your barbeque pecans  these are just as good.:-)

{{gwi:1461889}}

Then Karen sent me this gorgeous serving plate and bowl for dip  I am speechless. ItÂs perfect Karen  really. I will have so much fun with these  you all will probably get sick of seeing pics of my food in them! The detail on them is amazing  and I love collecting original art. Especially the kind you can use  lol!

{{gwi:1461890}}

Here is a closeup of the crawfish on the dip bowl - ain't he cute????

{{gwi:1461891}}

IÂve already called Scott to have him stop and bring home "something" to put in them tonight  haha!

IÂve also made your barbeque shrimp and am thinking about throwing the shrimp on the platter with the marinade in the bowl to dip the bread in!!! (oh and I actually did recognize them as crawfish  having lived in Houston for a few years  lol! But that doesnÂt mean I actually ever  well  you know  ate them the way youÂre supposed toÂ) ;-)

Thank you sooo sooooo much  I am one happy girl  it was a wonderful surpise after getting done with a teeth cleaning and a visit to my mother  lol.

I LOVE your favorite things, too!

Stacy

Comments (44)

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor