Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Peppi - You are a Superstar!

Posted by arabellamiller (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 1, 06 at 16:58

YAY PEPPI! Thank you!

My swap package arrived today while I was out and thankfully, I had a 4 year old to stand guard over it until I returned (not that the babysitter was going to open it, but he stayed with it, just in case!)

Image hosting by Photobucket

He was kind enough to let me open it:

WOW! What an amazing assortment of goodies - where to begin?

How about with the very cool spatulas, whisks (I LOVE whisks):
Aren't they cool?

And how about the 2 delicious Yankee Candles, and candle holder - one is Roses & Ivy, the other Apple & Rose:

Some wonderful Burt's Bees stuff - Peppermint Shampoo (you can't believe how good this smells) and lip balm:

Peppi was even kind enough to remember my poor old cat and send a treat for him. He's trying to act indifferent in the photo, but he really does love his treats:

Here's my FAVORITE! An adorable apron, isn't it funny?

Here's Lucy modeling the apron:

And, last but not least, some delicious Godiva chocolates:

Hey, 2 chocolates are missing! I think I see the guilty party:

Thanks for a great swap package Peppi! I'm thrilled with it!

AM

Follow-Up Postings:

o
Wait, there's more!

I forgot to take a picure of the perfect little cutting boards and small flexible cake molds! Perhaps it's because I've already unwrapped them and put them in the dishwasher so they'd be ready to use tonight!

Thanks again Peppi!

AM

o
RE: Peppi - You are a Superstar!

I can see why you had to have a guard, and a cute one at that. That's a complete package! Looks like Peppi covered all fronts.

o

Fantastic! What an excellent package! Great photo story, too!

o

Sweet package, AM! I've had Peppi as my partner before and she puts together a nice set of gifts! P.S. Your kids are so cute!

o

Oh Gosh AM....Lucy is such a cutie!!! Just like her brothers!!!

Great swap and I am so glad you had a little guard to keep things safe!!!

You are gonna luv the burts bees stuff....I never leave home without them!!!

Congrats to both of you!!

Cheers!
Susie

o

what a fun assortment of treat. I hope you post photos of the last few items later. Maybe while in use. I love the fact your son was guarding the package. Couldn't keep his older brother out of the chocolate once it was open could he? Wow Lucy has grown up so much! All of them are still so cute.

Good job Peppi, enjoy Arabella.

-Robin

o

I loved your pictures! hahaha!! Great swap package.

o

I love it all!

Oh my - I needed a laugh. The picture of your cat and your description has me doubled over - haaa. I love the little Rasta guy!

Great package - it has it all!

o

Love the pictures! And your descriptions of everything. The first one of your son WAITING, Lucy with the apron, the cat and last picture are priceless.

You know we must see the cutting boards and flexible cake molds. . .

o

Great gifts, Peppi!

Wonderful pictures, AM - enjoy!
Teresa

o

Great package and very cute pictures. Lucy looks like, "No, I ain't gonna be your sous-chef!"

o

That is a very sweet package. Peppi is a good gift buyer.

o

Good job Peppi, and cute kids arabella!
enjoy

janet

can someone tell me how to size pictures?

o

That apron is adorable! Great swap package!

o

AM, lovely gifts and lovely children!

Peppi, excellent job on swap shopping!

Jayne

o

Peppi is a good swap partner, for sure.

You will Like those whisks, enjoy your package.

Your children are adorable!

o

Hmmm. I thought Lucy was saying "He got chocolate and I didn't". (grin) That's a very cute apron, though, and she has beautiful blue eyes.

Peppi did put together a very nice package, I can see why it needed a guard. I love the Burt's Bees stuff, it's great.

Enjoy everything, Ilisa, and be sure to show us what you made in the cake molds.

Annie

o

The kids are adorable. Lucy is getting big.

Great package Peppi!!

I can't wait to see those cake molds. You'll definitely need extra spatulas and wisks if Lucy is anything like my daughter. April has most of mine.

Enjoy!!

Tracey

o

Great picture story and beautiful children! I can see why you were so excited with your package that you forgot to take pictures of some of it. I almost did the same thing. Enjoy!

Peppi, You done good!

o

Love the apron, what a hoot! Great description AM. Peppi you done good!

o

Ilisa, so glad it made it and was so well protected. I had a fun day shopping for it. Bet you wondered what you ordered from Zappos, didn't you?

What cute kids and I see where they got thier good looks from. And kittie is a "Morris" cat too.

Enjoy!

Peppi

o

Oh great selection Peppi!
I love the way you "presented" them Ilisa-- cute kids & glad to see you included the family cat.

o

Fabulous swap package! The apron is especially adorable, even before it was put on the even more adorable baby.

Looks like everybody in your house is happy!

Karen

o

Fabulous swap package! The apron is especially adorable, even before it was put on the even more adorable baby.

Looks like everybody in your house is happy!

Karen

o

Adorable kids..story ..apron ...and feline:)

This was fun:)

o

I love Lucy in the apron, all your children are adorable.

Super box of gifts Peppi, AM you'll be smiling and thinking of Peppi for a long time.

Lee

o

A model in the making! Great swap box, looks like all the kids had fun with it too!

David

o

Note to all: send either a baseball bat or duct tape when chocolate is included in swap packages for houses with kids.

o

Great photos Ilisa. Your children are adorable. Love the one of Lucy with the apron. Peppi you always put together great swap boxes.

Ann

o

the kids are adorable - the package is awesome - love that apron!!! Great package Peppi!

Stacy

o

Ilisa, you put together a nice presentation! Of course you had good "material" to work with! (And adorable models as well!)

Peppi, you have a real knack for swapping.

Linda

o

Very nice selection Peppi. Ilisa, I love your presentation. Your children are adorable. Enjoy!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here