SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
deborah_ps

WANTED: I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!!

deborah_ps
16 years ago

I got a package...I got a package!!

I had to ask Ann to contact my swap partner and have them send my package to San Fransisco, as my son Gabriel needed me here.

AND...I got a package, I got a package!

KatieC

To:

Me

I was grinning from ear to ear the whole time while I'm reading her lovely letter...she details why she picked the items she did. Katie's inspiration was from her own kitchen

and the first thing she spotted was her berry bowl by a local potter that sells his wares on the honor system at a kiosk in his yard. The bowl was filled with some wonderful dried huckleberries which so remind me of my childhood.

{{gwi:1461809}}

To add to my kitchen implements are some Kuhn Rikon locking tongs and believe me I'm going to be using these often!

And then the most fabulous cookbook, Yahoo! I love cookbooks, I plan on baking a sweetie for an Easter dinner I'll be sharing with my sons in-laws. And since I'm trying to better my baking skills this was just right!

{{gwi:1461810}}

Katie also included a scenic card that I'm thinking she made ...It's so nice it could be framed.

I'm so thrilled with the gifts that Katie put together for me, she chose much better than some of my own family :)

A really huge Thank You Katie!

{{gwi:1461811}}

Comments (28)