SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
buy1soon

WANTED: Maggie..didn't miss a thing...

Terri_PacNW
16 years ago

I got my box...I got my box....a big ol box....I was in the garage with my Schwans guy..when the mail lady pulled in behind him...LOL trapped...she came up the drive ackwardly with a huge box....
{{gwi:1461788}}Dave said, "wow a BIG box"..

I knew what it was...but I didn't tell him..I ordered, and said meet you in the kitchen.....

Dave left..and I got the scissors and started snipping and clipping, and pulling things apart..BTW Maggie, thanks for all the great "unused" tissue paper!!!! I can use it in my swap box to **********. :o)

Okay so here's the contents...........
{{gwi:1461789}}

Goodies are...A Rick Bayless Enchilada Pan with wire rack. Gorgeous..might stay out on the counter as a fruit bowl!!!!! lol Inside the pan is an adorable lidded crock..ADORABLE!!! and then the funnest part ever...The bird feeder..the pineapple bird feeder..Maggie says she's a pineapple nut and has them all over her house...she remembered that my birds are near and dear to me...so she went out on a limb(I mean whim) and included it!!!

I so so so soooooo love it...It'll go out in a few minutes...Hope the birds love it as much as I do!

Thanks Maggie..It's all perfectly wonderful!

Comments (28)