SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marigene_gw

WANTED: Shelley did great....

Marigene
16 years ago

I was out most of the morning and when I got home I hurried to check the mail...my swap package was sitting on the porch! I couldn't wait to get it opened. I almost forgot to take a picture!

First off, I read the beautiful handmade card she enclosed which explained this was a dessert themed package, then perused the copy of Canadian Living magazine (which I had just subscribed to a couple weeks ago, but hadn't yet received), then I got down to business opening packages.

The first thing I opened was a set of magnetic measuring spoons, which by the way, came at a good time as I had them on my shopping list for this weekend! Next opened was a set of very pretty gold color ramekins. I see molten lava cakes being made this weekend. Last, but certainly not least, was a set of gorgeous dessert plates with different fruits. Guess what the lava cakes will be served on!

Shelley, I can't thank you enough for all the wonderful gifts you selected for me. You couldn't have come up with anything more perfectly suited to me!

{{gwi:1461733}}

{{gwi:1461734}}

{{gwi:1461735}}

{{gwi:1461736}} {{gwi:1461737}}

{{gwi:1461738}} {{gwi:1461739}}

Comments (23)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville