SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
shaun_gw

WANTED: Wow, I'm stunned.....

shaun
17 years ago

Boy she wasn't kidding - when she said this ...

I had a hard time sticking to the three item limit,so I didn't!!!

I am blown away at the generosity of my swap partner, Diana55. Everything she sent me is something that I would have absolutely bought for myself! I love every single item.

This is what was in my swap package -

A Canadian Living Magazine. Looks like some good articles and recipes. I love magazines Diana!

A Flavour Shaker - this thing is really neat. It's made of plastic and has a ceramic ball inside. You put whole garlic or peppercorns in it and the ball just smashes it all up and then you add oil etc., and you can make salad dressings, Marinades, sauces... I've never seen one of these before but I know I'm gonna LOVE it!

Next item is a Spanish Cookbook with the most beautiful pictures in it! You know how I love pictures in cookbooks!

The first recipe I turned to was Smokey Fried Almonds... I am SO making these ASAP!! Lots and lots of wonderful looking recipes in this book.

Diana did her homework and saw that I love reds in my kitchen so she bought me some pot holders and towels in the most gorgeous colors!

Still with me? Oils. OMG these oils look SO good. Roasted Garlic ad SHallot Saute Oil and Mediterranean Grilling Oil. Can't wait to use these!

Look at these cute napkins with the Italian Chef on them!

I've never seen this before - Mashed Potato Seasoning; Roasted Garlic and Chives! Holy Twice Baked Potato - That's what I see in the near future!!

Hey how about some Kitsilano Pepper Blend? Peppercorns; black, white, green and PINK!! I'm thinking that Flavor Shaker will come in handy with these!!

The most beautiful tall slender bottles of Oil and Vinegar - these are not to be displayed folks, these are to be used and used right away! One is Peppered Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar (Yum!) and the other is Basil Grapeseed Oil; I'm thinking this would be good on my salad tonight!

Check out this beautiful gift box.... I love this!

And here is everything inside the gift box...

Diana, thank you - thank you - thank you! I feel so blessed. You really outdid yourself and I am so grateful for everything you sent me. *hugs*

Comments (35)