SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
coronabarb

WANTED: Diane is one crafty rn!

coronabarb
18 years ago

Got my swap package all the way from New York! The theme is Soup and Salad. Plus two bonus's!!

Diane, thank you so much for all these goodies! You did your homework!!!

A big Soup Cookbook ~ (I started a thread on soup) I can't wait to start making some SOUP!!

Four big china soup bowls ~ Don't have anything like these, so they will be used, you betcha!

Wooden cooking utensils ~ (I started a thread about this too!!) I just bought a large wooden spatula and diane sent me a small one (see how this works out, LOL?), wooden spoons, and a wooden rack puller that Diane and her grandson make to sell. I think I might be able to use this as a dutch oven lid lifter. (I'm using a hammer now)

A Vinegar and Oil set with two glass bottles with spouts and little dipping bowls ~ (see comments re the swap box I sent sidnee-I bought my own garlic infused EVOO and vanilla balsamic vinegar and now I have a set to use it with)

A huge bag of dried chopped onions (for packing purposes as well) ~ now, how did you know that my giant container of dried onions from Costco was empty and I needed more?

PLUS BIRTHDAY GIFTS TOO!

A tea ball and holder and a gardener's survival kit (I'll explain with the pics)

AND

Lots and lots of plastic bags - I have 5 dogs so, you see, these actually come in quite handy dandy, LOL!!

Thanks for a great box, Diane. And since you went out and bought that same soup cookbook for yourself, we'll have to compare recipes. :-)))

Barb

Comments (30)