SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
andi_2006

WANTED: Pauline - It's Here!!!!

andi_2006
17 years ago

Pauline, I am so sorry for the day late reply. I was at a seminar in Orlando yesterday - Ann T sent me an email last evening that UPS delivered a parcel to my home yesterday afternoon. What a wonderful surprise upon my arrival to find out it was my wonderful swap package from YOU!!

Here is everything beautifully wrapped:

{{gwi:1461416}}

THE BAKING CATEGORY:

{{gwi:1461419}}

A Kitchen Aid mixer spatula that is very sturdy and the perfect size to get batter from the bottom of my deep mixer bowls! (Pauline, this is just perfect for me!)

A Kitchen Aid heavy duty whisk that is just HUGE!

A bottle of Sonoma Syrup Co.'s "Vanilla Bean Extract Crush". A very exotic Madagascar Bourbon & Tahitian vanilla with vanilla bean seeds. It sounds yummy and I can't wait to bake with it!!!

THE ETHNIC CATEGORY:

{{gwi:1461422}}

Victoria Taylor's Herbes de Provence Seasonings! The scent is just mouthwatering! This will be perfect on chicken, veal and potatoes. Tonight I plan on making the Roasted Provencial Potatoes from the label on the back of the jar! :)

THE FABRIC AND PAPER CATEGORY:

{{gwi:1461424}}

Pauline, you really did some research on this one! Our dining room has burgundy and teal accents and she sent gorgeous napkins! (I'm sorry the photo does not do the luxurious fabric justice) And, the paper item.....one of Ann T's beautiful cards - "Blackberry Galette". It is just fabulous and I definitely will frame this!!

{{gwi:1461427}}

Pauline, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I love everything and will think of my partner in Massachusetts whenever I use my goodies!

Andi

Comments (21)

Sponsored
Kohlmark Flach Architects
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Kohlmark Flach Architects: Enriching Lives Through Purposeful Design