SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
blueiris24

WANTED: Exchange from Karen

blueiris24
18 years ago

My swap package from Karen arrived yesterday -- I was trying to figure out how to post a picture and am not sure I mastered it, even with Gina helping me. Thanks for trying Gina-- if you don't mind posting the picture, I would really appreciate it. My mind is all over the place because my Mom had unexpected serious heart surgery and she's 1,000 miles away and the news isn't all good -- so Karen's swap package was a nice diversion. I received a purple spatula and scraper, so she must have read that I love purple. She also sent a purple frying pan! There were two soup mixes that I"ve never seen before, and they look great -- the brand is Alessi and one is Tuscan White Bean Soup and the other is Neopolitan Bean Soup. Those will be perfect to try on those nights when we're on the run . . . Also, I laughed out loud because she sent a small can of corn with a label to my kids about not complaining about my cooking . . . even more pathetic is the older one will eat any type of corn, but the younger one ONLY likes corn-on-the-cob ;0 she must have read about some of the meals my children don't appreciate! She also sent them candy, which was so thoughtful. They loved it! Also enclosed were two Godiva hot chocolate mixes. My favorite item was a ceramic cup of this lady with big glasses -- I hope the link works so you can see it -- it cracked me up-- I think I'm going to use it for a sugar cup for the table so she can keep an eye on my kids if I"m in the other room . . . thanks so much Karen!

src="http://dev.aestiva.com/d18/gina/pix/IMG_3487_2_.jpg">;

Comments (33)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES