Return to the Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: SheSheBobs is Tops!

Posted by shaun (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 1, 06 at 8:40

Guess what I got??? A box! A box! And it's from Sheshebop (Sherry). Wow wee girl!

I love it. I love everything about it, truly and sincerely.

She sent me a bottle of red wine, a really cool wine bottle opener, very cool measuring spoons, a spring form pan which I wanted SOOOOOOOO bad and 4 little Le Creuset petite casserole pots!! I can't wait to use these!!!

Here is everything all wrapped up so pretty
Image hosting by TinyPic

Here is everything unwrapped
Image hosting by TinyPic

The Le Creuset pots
Image hosting by TinyPic

The wine - nice bottle
Image hosting by TinyPic

Thank you Sherry, you really put thought into this and I am absolutely thrilled with all of it.

Hugs and kisses to you!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: SheSheBobs is Tops!

wow - Shaun - you got a great package there - I LOVE those Le creusets....I think someone sent some to Ann in a swap once...loved them then, too!

Sherry- what a beautiful package - the springform looks very nice as well. Very tasteful and generous!

Stacy (What's "Noblesse" - is that a cookbook?)

o

I love, love, LOVE those little Le Creusets!! The springform pan is great (wish I could find mine!)! Everything else is great! Super package!

o

Oh wow that is a great swap ladies!!!

I love the little bean pots!!! You'll use those for so many things!!

Cograts!
Susie

o

Love the little Le Creusets! Yes, I think Ann received some in a swap. That looks like the kind of wine opener we use. Love it.

Shaun - great box of goodies.

o

Great package Sherry! You did good!

Shaun, enjoy your goodies and we want to see a picture of something sweet baked in that springform pan!

o

That is a beautiful swap package. That looks like the type of springform pan I have been lusting after. Anything from Le Creuset is wonderful. I have 1 casserole dish of the stoneware like those pots are and it is great. They can go form the freezer right in to the oven.

-Robin

o

Oh, those little casseroles are adorable! Yuummmm, French onion soup baked with cheese on top.

Great package and no frogs! :-) Great job Sheshebops!

o

That is one elegant package. I love the pots.

I am also drooling over your view!!!

More info on the book please!

o
SheSheBobs is Tops!

Oh that's not a book, that is the box the spring form pan came in! Ha! Fooled ya!!!

o

Shaun, nice...those are really great gifts. (I thought it was a cookbook too.)
Sherry, wow, what a fabulous job!

Jayne

o

Sherry, what a nice, nice package. In LOVE with those LeCreusets. They should send you a commission, because after seeing those, I think I'll buy some online.

Shaun, I know you'll get some real use from those gifts. I hope you find a special occasion to enjoy the wine.

o

Shaun, I am glad you liked it. I second guessed it so much that I have tons of other things that I bought you...that I am keeping! And other than the springform pan, I bought one of everything for me too! LOL. (Thank you Jessy, Miss Master Snoop)
Incidentally, let me know how that springform pan works. I don't have one like that, and every time I make a cheesecake, if I forget to wrap the pan in foil, all the fats leak out and burn onto the oven. If it works good, I will be getting one for myself since I love to make cheesecake.
And Shaun, you forgot to mention my cute and creative "theme," which was.........
are you all ready....."Stuff you want and stuff I wanted to send you."

o

This is getting out of hand! How wonderful.

Shaun, now your talented DH will have to make another display cabinet for the Le Creuset.

o

Good choices, Sherry! I am so coveting those cute Le Creuset pots!

Have fun, Shaun! We are expecting some mighty fine looking desserts from that new spring form pan!
Teresa

o

That is truly an amazing swap package! I covet those little dishes too. How very generous SHerry and how very lucky (but deserving!) Shaun!

o

Oh, Sherry, you've outdone yourself this time! I love thoe Le Creusets, too, and love your theme as well! LOL

Glad you were able to get the Boomerabg corkscrew, too. Shaun you will love that!

Linda

o

Wonderful, generous package. We are all swooning over those adorable Le Crusets.

o

Those Le Crusets are cuties..I was looking at those to include in my swap box...
Or for me...Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...might need to run out to the Kitchen Store today...Just came home from the dollar store..spending my all time high of $28 and change! LOL So hey I'm on a spending rollllllllllllllllll..............

o

What a nice package. That springform looks great and I too covet those darling Le Creuset's!

o

Loving those pots! What a great package. Enjoy!

AM

o

Oh, wow, those little Le Cruesets are ever so cute. They'd be great for cooking AND serving.

OK, Shaun, get busy and bake something in that springform pan, so we can see how it turns out.

Sherry, you did a very good job.

Annie

o

Oh I want those LeCcreuset pots. In fact I want the whole package. Love that theme Sherry.

Shaun have you picked a cheesecake recipe yet? I think you should bake one today.

Enjoy!!

Tracey

o

Oh I know!!

I feel so lucky getting all these goodies! Thanks again Sherry, I will make something really soon.

Still mad at Mr Man he deserves NOTHING right now.

o

Sherry, that is one terrific package and I love the theme!

Shaun, can't wait to see pics of your cheesecake, go ahead and bake one, just don't let Mr. Man have any, that should teach him to straighten up. Yeah, right!!

Enjoy your package!

o

Those little casserole pots are sooooo handy ( pretty too )--you put together a nifty package Sherry !

Enjoy Shaun--

o

Shaun - I love your photo with your swap items on the pretty table with flowers and the beautiful Florida greenery outside.

Sheshebop, the presents were wrapped and present so elegantly. That was a special touch on top of selecting excellent gifts.

And yes, I too, yearn for the Le Creuset little pots. I've picked them up at stores many times and decided to hold off. . . but one of these days!

Enjoy, Shaun. Send photos of your successes.

Karen

o

Those Le Creuset pots get to me every time! Lucky girl:)

o

Great swap gift...but not even 1 little froggie? HeHe

Nancy

o

Very nice package you have there Shaun. Have you hit the wine yet? : ) Great package Sherry, those little pots are pretty cool!

David

o

Wow, the springform pan really looks leakproof, and I was fooled by it's pretty box too. You can bake dinner and dessert all together. I love the oval measuring spoons, they slide into bottles where round ones don't fit.

Nice choices Sherrry; have fun Shaun.

Lee

o

What a great swap package. Shaun, you are going to love those little casserole dishes. Karen (Riverrat) sent me four in a previous swap. I know that you will put them to good use.

Ann

o

I LOVE those little pots...drooling all over my keyboard here. ;-)

Cheesecake is an easy yet elegant dessert. You'll love that springform pan.

Barb

o

What a great swap package. Shaun, I received one of those little casserole dishes in my first swap from Claire. I love your photo, it makes me want spring and summer weather. Enjoy your goodies! Sherry put together a great swap package.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here