SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
livvyandbella

WANTED: A Wonderful Package Arrived...

livvyandbella
16 years ago

Many thanks to Deborah for a wonderful package. It was Christmas in March.

My camera is broke, so I will have to tell you about it.

Deborah knew how much I enjoy my grandkids, and my four dogs. So she put together a wonderful cookie basket..plus.

In this lovely basket was a beautiful Calphalon, oversized, snap pocket apron. I had bought my four year old granddaughter one for Christmas for when we bake cookies. On my apron is stitched "Barb", and LivvyandBella. I smile everytime I look at it. My basket arrived in a box with fresh fruit on the bottom. Lovely oranges, lemons, grapefruit. How welcome here in New England in March. A great hardcover cookbook, "The Cookie

Cookbook". Won't I have a grand time with my granddaughter making them.

In my cookie basket she included some cranberry orange pistachio cookies she had baked. They WERE delicious.

A microplane....I believe that is one of Martha Stewarts favorite tools. A great stainless steel egg separator and 2 tablespoon measurer...so much nicer than my plastic one.

A great stainless steel measuring magnet. How handy is that. A bar of unsweetened belgian baking chocolate.

A cookie cutter shaped like a dogs paw. She also printed up some dog cookie recipes, because she had read I would like to make some.

Some natural decorating colors created with vegetable colorants...I didn't even know they had such a great thing.

This has been such fun. What a WONDERFUL cookie basket Deborah. I truly love it.

Thank you Deborah.

Thank you Ann for putting this together.

Barb

Comments (29)