SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jessyf_gw

Adele gave me something long and hard and....spotted?

jessyf
17 years ago

Well, you can guess where this package was going, LOL.

ThatÂs a ÂTurkey Cannon'. ItÂs the first category for my box  ÂBBQ cooking method because Adele (Catlover) knows that I like to grill, and I like beer can chicken. My DH HATES beer can chicken because itÂs such a PITA to take the chicken off the can  messy and dangerous. This little gizmo is easier because you fill it with liquid, and the bird slides over the cylinder easier than onto an OB/GYNÂs speculum.

HereÂs the box (ya think they use only female birds to model?):

The ÂSpotted Dick description is coming. Bada bing.

AdeleÂs second category was ÂGlassÂ. She picked up that we collect art glass  and this piece will be added to our collection! Brave woman for walking into that type of shop, eh Linda? It matches my kitchen to perfection and I donÂt think IÂll be giving it to DH for his display case. MINE, hubs.

Third category was ÂEthnic  which Adele said was hard to do because, as her kids explained, we are ALL ethnic. How true! But she had to find a way to fit in ÂSpotted Dick (oooh sorry) because it was just soÂ..well, you know. So she picked British, and included two tins of citrus flavored biscuits which again are mine, all mine.

Adele, thank you, we opened your box at our FAMILY SABBATH TABLE with my in-laws in attendance and we thoroughly enjoyed the laugh. Oh the kids rolled their eyes. They know me too well! What kind of a mother am I?

HmmmmÂ..now what liquid will go into that Turkey Cannon first? Any suggestions? Wait, I have to invite guests firstÂ.who is among my most prudish of friendsÂ.gotta get that

marigene gave me a couple of swaps agoÂ.

Comments (40)