SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
karigraphy_gw

WANTED: Tea Treats from Chancesmom!

Karigraphy
18 years ago

Thank you so much, Chancesmon!!! My package arrived from Canada today just as I was getting back from the pediatrician's office. We've been stuck indoors with a sick DD for days so it was such a day brightener.

The package focused on 'Tea and Cookies' which catered to my new interest in exploring green teas. A wonderful tin of tea from Tea in the Sahara was full of loose Green Sencha Tea with Cherry & Roses. It tastes as good as it looks beautiful.

Chancesmon also included a Canadian handcrafted honey spoon. The spoon is twisted in such a way that it will sit on the edge of the cup to allow the last drops of honey to drip into the tea. What a great idea. DD who is sick this week LOVES honey especially the honey we get at a local market so she already tested the honey spoon - she really loves daintily putting in on her tea cup. My other DD was checking it out when she got home from school. Looks like it will be come a family favorite.

Also included was The Book of Tea by Kakuzo Okakura. Can't wait to read through it. I know so little about tea so I'm ready to be educated!

She thoughtfully included a tea infuser in the shape of a lemon wedge - I was without a tea infuser ever since my last one broke. It's cute and useful.

I just love the handmade ceramic plate with an Asian design of a tree by the sea. So simple yet earthy and elegant at the same time. I will use and cherish it as a cookie or small treat plate.

Last, there was a bar of dark Godiva chocolate. Yum! I don't think it will last long enough to hide it.

Everything came packaged in a pretty gift bag with a card sending happy thoughts.

Thank you again! Your thoughtfulness really brightened my day. The tea, the plate, and the accessories are all wonderful.

I'm sending along a link of photos - before and after enjoying some of the items.

Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: Tea and Cookies mini swap

Comments (28)