SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lowspark1

Sidnee sent me the perfect package!

lowspark
18 years ago

Weeeheeeee!! I had a not-so-great day today and came home drained. And what was waiting for me? A large box!! Perfect for chearing up the downtrodden!

{{gwi:1460616}}

Julie (aka Sidnee) sent me some yummy wonderful things. The first thing I noticed when I opened the box was part of the word "chocolate" peaking through. That was a sign of good things to come. Her letter mentioned buying things for me from Trader Joes which really sounded great cuz there's not one around here!

{{gwi:1460618}}

Julie sent me a LOT of chocolate (one who loves chocolate as I do can never have too much of this food of the gods!)

{{gwi:1460620}}

She also included a jar of her homemade salsa -- gonna put that together with chips & cheese tonight for a decadent nacho dinner for myself! Can't wait!

{{gwi:1460622}}

Next, check out this black truffle oil from Trader Joe's -- I'm excited to try that!! And a beautiful grape oil dispenser -- looks great in my "grape" kitchen wouldn't you say?

{{gwi:1460625}}

Knowing I'm a molten lava cake virgin, Julie sent me 4 ramekins and her recipe for MLCs. Ok, now I have no excuse to remain a virgin! Ramekins, recipe and all that chocolate!! I promise to make it soon!

{{gwi:1460626}}

And finally, Julie included a GRAPE tootsie pop - how cute and clever!

Here's everything. Thank you so much, Julie, for a wonderful swap package. Now I'm off to enjoy some of it, and don't worry, I'll definitely be munching chocolate tonight!!!

{{gwi:1460628}}

Comments (28)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022