SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wizardnm

Swap Gifts from May!

wizardnm
17 years ago

I received my swap package today....my partner is May! The first thing I noticed was the FONT that May used for my address label...it was snow copped...how cute....watch it May or I'll send some snow to Houston!

{{gwi:1460583}}

Cute paper...wonder what's inside.....

First there was a note from May explaining that the cooking method is baking. Then how ceramic is not handmade but that she felt it fit with the baking category. I agree.... For the 3rd category, May chose a multi-ethnic item...

So here ya go.....

{{gwi:1460584}}

May, let me just state the truth.....I love it all!!! You really did a great job. I'll enjoy using the Baker's Assortment of vanilla, cinnamon, baking blend spice and dutched chocolate from Penzey's. I haven't been able to get to the Penzey's that is about 3 hours away! I'll put this to good use.

The Fluted Brioche Loaf Pans are just too cool... I'll put those to good use before you know it, watch for the finished product!

May, you know how much I enjoy cookbooks and this one from Texas is wonderful! Kim was here today when I opened the presents and we both looked through it together. Great pictures and even better recipes. I can't wait to get started! May, I've spent a lot of time in Texas and I love Texas cooking! Funny thing is....there isn't any way you could have known that as I don't remember ever saying anything about my ties to Texas on the forum.

Thank You, it's a great swap box to receive.

Nancy

Comments (29)

Sponsored
WellCraft Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars61 Reviews
Virginia’s Full Service Design-Build Remodeling Company